"A champion needs to acquire a taste of defeat, in order to hunger for, and truly appreciate the sweet taste of victory..!"

Friday, February 17, 2012

THE LATEST

Hey every I hope all your weeks have been great!

This weeks had alot of new changes going on, but unfortunately were still waiting to receive the transmission back! They supposedly were shipping it out this week but well see When it actually arrives.  That basiclly mean that all hopes for trying to get on the track before march is pretty much not gonna happen!  Its not that big of surprise but I was hoping to get to drive Laguna in the 24th but I guess I'll just have to wait.

I didn't end up making it to the races last Weekend but I took a few pictures from the last race I was there.





I talked to the Roll Cage company this morning and they said the cage should get to my house on Monday morning.  The next race is going to be on March 10th-11th so hopefully we can have the car all together and complete by then!

It's all coming together slowly but sure so just being patient for that first day I actually get to attack the track with full force!
Stay posted as things are rapidly changing and the seasons drawing nearer.

Thank you all for your support and continued encouragement It means alot!


I hope you all have a great day and a Blessed weekend!

~*Keep Em Spinnin*~

No comments:

Post a Comment