"A champion needs to acquire a taste of defeat, in order to hunger for, and truly appreciate the sweet taste of victory..!"

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Conversion Progression - stripped & gutted!

Hey how's it going Friends and FAM.? I hope everyone is having a terrific week so far!




So we're runnin a little behind schedule for this week then I anticipated but things are moving along pretty well I think.  We finished tearing out the interior and rear seats of the car yesterday and I'd say we removed at least a good 100lbs.






Today we're planning on going to pick up the metal and materials to fab up my harness bar and hopefully can get that all finished up and painted by the weekend.  We are also going to remove and then install the new driver seat as well, but I think for now im just going to leave the passenger seat in until I can afford a new one.  




Were going to install the brakes next week being that there still in the mail! :-/ two weeks later almost! Ha but ya ill post some more pics this weekend once we get everything in and mounted...  I have also been looking into a few track days as well and I think it's looking like sometime in the beginning of next month depending on what track I go to.
I'll keep you guys posted!


Thank you again for all your encouragement, support and donations! They mean and help more then you know!

I hope you all have a great day and a blessed weekend!

Check back for some updates in a few days... Thanks again for reading!(:


-*Keep Em Spinnin*-

No comments:

Post a Comment