"A champion needs to acquire a taste of defeat, in order to hunger for, and truly appreciate the sweet taste of victory..!"

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just cant seem ta catch a break!

Hey everyone so I'm coming back at you guys with the latest most disappointing update yet,  it looks like I'm actually not going to be able to hit the track this week after all! -_-

It turns out after the last tune on Friday it was a little more then the tranny could handle and pushed it over its limits.  After we threw on the brakes we went for a little test drive and the tranny was slipping like crazy, kept throwing the car out of gear and then finally started making some crazy grinding noise... We drained the fluids yesterday to try and diagnose the problem but were gonna get more into it today.  I knew it was due to happen I just hoped It had a little more life left in it.... :-/ ha

I'm super disappointed but I called the driving school yesterday and scheduled a rain check for once i get the car all fixed and running good again.  They were super cool and said that's fine to just let them know once it's all fixed and they can't wait to have me out there so I'm workin on getting back on track ASAP... 

Im gonna do a little shopping around today and hopefully find a used transmission for a decent price that I can throw in there temporarily until I can afford to fully rebuild mine.  I think I should be able to find a decent jdm one for about $500-$750 that will get me by for now apose to spending $3000 that i dont currently have for the fully built race tranny.

I was talking with the shop thats sponsoring me yesterday and they said as soon as i get it they will swap it out for me so thats super cool!  I'm hoping to be able to have it delivered and installed before the end of the year so I can do some testing in the car before next season, but well see what my budget will allow cuz you never know what will come up! Lol

We're still finishing prepping a few few things on the car so this gives us a little more time for setup and all that to be better prepared once I actually get out there.  Which is probably better but I just wanna get out there and do work already! Lol but I guess you can't really do to much work if your machines out of service..  :-/ hah

Ill keep you guys posted as the week goes on but for now looks like were still in race rep mode!  I'll take some new pix of everything today and hopefully well have the wicked white Unicorn running again in a week or two healthier and more pissed off then ever.! Lol

Sponsors, Donations or contributions of any shape or form are more then appreciated and will be applied directly towards the 2012 racing season!  You have no idea how much a little helps and I cant begin to thank you guys enough!


I hope everyone has a Blessed rest of the week and I'll post back an update with pictures and a game plan of what we intend to do and how we intend to do it.

Thank you all again for reading and have a great day!


Always,

~*Keep Em Spinnin*~

No comments:

Post a Comment