"A champion needs to acquire a taste of defeat, in order to hunger for, and truly appreciate the sweet taste of victory..!"

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Date in the books!


Hey everyone I hope you had a happy thanksgiving spent with delicious food and people you love!

This weeks been kinda crazy trying to get my car all set up because of thanksgiving and all but it's coming along! We got the brakes mounted, and threw a few minor adjustments to the suspension that made a major difference! We still got a ways to go with it tho but it's definitely 100 times better!


We got the brakes all on, bled and road tested.

KINDA DIRTY BUT LOOKIN CLEAN

Clay pitching a hand or two.(:



Got the seat in and mocked up to weld up the mounts.

GUTTED


Oh and mom helped too! Lol


So It's finally in the books, I called last week and scheduled my first track day/licensing school and words can't begin to express how ampd I am!  It's been just over 5 years now sense I've been on the track so I can't wait, iv been counting down the days sense September 15, 2006! (:
The track day is next week on Thursday Dec. 1st, at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma! I'll be there from 8am-6pm trying to obtain as much knowledge as possible to be able to go fast and give those guys a run for there money next year!

I was up at my sponsors shop all day yesterday at Infineon Raceway while they were tweaking on my car.  They wired up a few things for me and re-modified my tune from a mild break in tune to a much more aggressive race tune.
The car is running extremely healthy but is maxed out on how much power we're able to make with it right now because my transmission is going out and needs to be replaced.   I'm hoping my tranny will withstand the current power the car is making long enough to get my license classes out if the way and more importantly, until i can afford a new one! Lol

We're going to weld up the seat mount and harness bar either tomorrow or Monday and mount my spoiler as well as a few other things to get it track ready.!

Im looking for a trailer to be able to tow my car to the track next week and was wondering if anyone had one or knows anyone with one that wouldn't mind letting me use it for the day possibly..? I was also wondering if anyone had a gopro or 2 I might possibly be able to barrow for the day to make a video of my first day "back on track"...?
If so that would be amazing and i would more then appreciate it!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and I'll get back to you soon with a current update and walk around video of the whole car.

Thanks again for you Love and support! 

...God Bless...

~*Keep Em Spinnin*~

No comments:

Post a Comment